Her Option can help you take control of your heavy periods.
Her Option® was designed with your comfort in mind. It was specifically developed and approved for office use. That means your doctor performs the therapy in the familiar setting of your regular clinic. The treatment requires minimal anesthesia—no IV or surgery. Many women even return to their normal activity level by the next day.
Benefits of Her Option Office Cryoablation Therapy
- high success and patient satisfaction rate
- patient comfort
- strong safety profile
- a procedure, not a surgery
- no hormones
- may require only a minimal office co-pay
Important safety information
Her Option is not recommended for everyone. You’ll need to be evaluated by your doctor to find out if it’s right for you.
You will not be a candidate if you:
- intend to become pregnant
- use an IUD
- suffer from uterine cancer
- have an active urinary tract infection or pelvic inflammatory disease
- have certain types of uterine abnormalities.
Every medical treatment has risks and complications. Talk to your doctor.
You don’t have to live with abnormal uterine bleeding. Doctors can treat heavy periods successfully and safely. If you suffer from AUB, consider your options.
Call our office for an appointment 920-498-8650.
To read more about it, visit: http://www.heroption.com/